Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas and New Years

So I know it's been a long time, but I have been busy and not wanting to post. HAHA! But someone told me I should do it cause it's been so long.


Christmas-

It was fantastic. We did our usual family traditions... Lights at Thanksgiving Point, Lights in Spanish Fork. I really really enjoy this time with my family. We ride around in the back of the truck freezing and singing and looking at lights. It was especially special this Christmas b/c my Smith Grandparents were down. We talked them into coming down for Christmas.

It seems more and more each year that Christmas is becoming more commercialized and we forget the true meaning of it. It's not the gifts, treats (although I like the treats), or any other reason but it's a celebration of the birth of our Savior. His coming into the world and his willingness to become our Savior. I am deeply grateful for is sacrifice and love he has for each one of us!

Well that pretty much does it for Christmas... I love this time of year!

New Years-

This year for New years I pretty much hung out with friends at a 7 Stake Party. Well, I should've known it was going to be not as fun as anticipated. It was fun, but most everyone stuck to their own wards. Our ward hosted it so we were well represented! I think that was the best part. Sarah (Rasmussen) and I then went back to my house and had a little silly string war and gave my family hugs and kisses.

Well one more year down, more expectations not me and more dreams not reached. Some dreams ending abruptly and some...well...just are out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well I live in Utah and work. I love doing all sorts of krazy things. I love to try new things.