Sunday, January 31, 2010

My BIRTHDAY!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME








Happy 27th Birthday to me (and my Bro) on the 7th of Jan! It was such a great day! I decided to take the weekend off work cause I had other things going on and I wanted to be work free. So Thursday I woke up and went to the gym. I know, I know...the Gym??? But I am getting old and need to stay in somewhat shape. After that I went home and took a shower. I asked Andrea if she would do my hair cause all I know how to do is straight and curly. But before we did that Andrea Mom and I met for lunch! What an already great day! So Andrea and I left for her place.

She is so good with hair-I wish I was that good! But she 3 barreled my hair and it turned out super cute! I waited till Ty and Bray got home so they could wish me a happy birthday and I took off for my own party.

My wonderful friend Sarah (Rasmussen) had planned this fun night. I really enjoy never acting my age, so she had reserved a room at Pirate Island Pizza. I had invited several friends. I must say it was a total blast. I would do it again in a heart beat. We played games, ate 2 hugh pizzas and my first time ever sang karaoke!! WOW that was fun. I then went home and had cake and ice cream with my family.

I am truly bless with people in my life who love me. They set such great examples of love and compassion for me.



WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M 27!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe it was your first time with karaoke! You're right, it was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Well I live in Utah and work. I love doing all sorts of krazy things. I love to try new things.